Thursday, July 21, 2011

Helen Marea McKee

I've been having a good time going through family photos and posting some up here, so I thought I'd continue with that. Today I'm going to present some pictures of my grandfather's cousin Helen McKee. First, here is the family tree:


It's got a bit more information than usual but I figured I'd try doing it this way. I'd like to point out that I don't know the maiden name of Stillman's wife Mary Ramona, hence "LNU" - last name unknown.

Helen never married or had children. I don't know much about her other than that she spent her old age writing poetry to her cat - we have a whole book of it.

Anyway, let's move on to the photos! Some of them also have her younger brother Walter in them.

Helen McKee

Helen McKee

Walter Leonard & Helen McKee

Walter Leonard & Helen McKee

Helen McKee

Helen McKee

Helen Marea McKee - 1941

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to include your name!